Tuesday, January 29, 2008

January...Rexburg Trip & Saint George!!!

At the beginning of this month I had the opportunity to go with Cassie and Brennen up to Rexburg to help them move into their new home. Isn't so cute? So along with moving and packing and such I got to spend some time with many friends in Sexy Rexy!!!



One of the best experiences of the two weeks was that I went to the Rexburg Temple Open House. The day after Cassie and I went through we also had the opportunity to volunteer being ushers...and guess where we were the entire time- yes we were in the Celestial Room! awesome :) such a great experience!!!

I have a beautiful sister & Best Friend!

Lunch w/ Sandy Titera!!!

Snowboarding for free thanks to Matt Blomquist! With Matt, Jess Wright, & Mike. THanks guys for being so patient with me & great teachers :)


Annie Sevy you are freakin hilarious & I LOVE YOU!



FOLsom Friends...

Leah, Annie, me, & Willy!



Dinner w/ Lindsey Palmer



Bowling Fun w/ Hoyle's & DAve
Me & TOni



Daniel, TOni, Me, & Dave



Dance Party with Olivia Daneils & Derek Seria


Yeah i can shake what my momma gave me!!!






The last Sunday I was there we went to Jason Hahn's Missionary Homecoming & Dinner @ the Hahn's


Mal & ME!


Zaylie girl :)




Then I flew Home to George!


Devin & I went Snow Boarding @ Brian Head. I'm getting good. ha. Devin is like PRO!



I lOVe My MOMMY!



It has been a great month! I started & Finished my mission papers, moved back with my family, & have been so lazy...i'm awesome! ha jay kay! I love my family so so so much & my friends too. I love laughing with people and i enjoy the fact that i know people who love me for me! THanks all my loves!


I absolutely LOVE President Hinckley! He was an amazing person and I admire and aprreciate all he did for the church and especially me personally. I had a dream to give him a hug...I guess I will have to find him in Heaven! I'm happy he is with his wife and they are having a huge party in the celebration of his arrival in heaven! I will miss his humor and knowledge but will always remember him and let all those who don't yet know, understand he was a great prophet & he was so awesome! I LOVE HIm!

3 comments:

Brittany said...

your mission papers are done?! how exciting! love you and ill talk to you soon

Sarah Nelson said...

It looks like you had a blast visiting Rexburg! Congrats on your mission papers! I'm excited to hear where you're going!

Sarah Nelson said...

Yeah. I still use that email address. Email me there and I will email you back with another address that I check as well!