Saturday, August 25, 2007

Smile!




I am smiling cause I have Monday- Wednesday off this coming week and will have plenty of time to catch up on important stuff like myspace, facebook, blog...haha no but really those are important, although more importantly i'll be doing things such as- read, write missionary letters, call family and friends, workout, start a healthy proposal of mine :), and get organized! But to top everything off i'll be spending my final hours of summer with Cassie before she heads back up to Rexburg :( So be expecting a blog to update you on my life...summer! and most most importantly, new pictures or should i say 1st pictures on my blog! happy happy happy happy!

5 comments:

Brittany said...

good job cam. way to post! now come visit me.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

hot pic

Anonymous said...

love